Want to learn how to create a beautiful home for your child, a space that they will cherrish forever, that not only creates gorgeous memories but also encourages independence, love of learning and curiosity?
Then, this course might be for you.
Join Aubrey Hargis (Montessori101 Facebook Group & CDRI) and Nicole Kavanaugh (The Kavanaugh Report) this Saturday, June 24th on a 4-week online guided course called: CULTIVATING SPACES FOR CHILDREN
The course is focused on helping parents and caregivers of children aged 0 – 5 create child-friendly homes.
Here is what you’ll get:
- Four weeks of interactive instruction
- Weekly live video discussions led by Aubrey and Nicole
- Access to past discussion videos
- Entrance to a private, facilitated learning community
- A weekly PDF toolkit with guides, action plans, and reading materials
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity.
As a BONUS GIFT, if you sign up today, you will receive our Montessori Puzzle Map printables, which are perfect to be printed even for the wall! To claim your free gift, please send me your course purchase confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org